Fall is a Good Time for 2024 Planning Is it time to build your next…
We got off to a great start this year by blogging every working day on industrial marketing ideas. We wouldn’t want to break our record, so I’m just going to tell it like it is.
A few reasons we are doing this:
- We love to teach. It has given us great pleasure to teach marketing to our employees, and they have taught us as much as we have.
- We enjoy complex industrial marketing communication problems. Although most communication problems aren’t that complex they are getting there because the web has created a four dimensional system that challenges our brains.
- It’s fun to get people to stop and look. And do something. Search on, “blind man video gets sign makeover” and you’ll find on the first page ““What did you do to my sign?” – The Power Of Words, Motivation.” A blind man has a sign that says, “I’m blind. Please help.” A woman stops, turns his sign over and writes, “It’s a beautiful day and I can’t see it.” The man gets ten times the donations. We haven’t tried it, but that’s the idea. It’s a part of the “Change Your Words and Change Your World” campaign by Purplefeather online content specialists.
- We like to change the world by example. Besides helping our clients and many non-profits get the word out we also believe in sustainability and spent more time than money achieving LEED Platinum on our offices. A recent fun fact is that we scored four fantastic Knoll ergonomic chairs at the University of Cincinnati salvage sale. We’ve been dying to get our hands on a set of these hard to find posture improvers to put into place the Ergonomic Seating Innovation in Design U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) credit point. It will include keyboard mounts and or foot rests along with training by a Certified Professional Ergonomist on how to sit and work properly.
- We love to write. The promotional bang for the buck with writing is much higher than graphics. We love to take photos, paint and work on the computer, but until Google indexes eyeballs we’re going to have to learn to use the pen.
- And last, we like to get up and do it every day. See you again tomorrow. Thanks for reading this far. Oh, and, by the way, check out Grammarly, it helps a lot. 10:16 p.m.
If you liked this post, you would like our second most popular post, “How to Write a Telemarketing Script for Marketing Communications.”