Digital Advertising Fundamentals
- Behavioral targeting – Identify your audiences through their online actions
- Real-Time Bidding – split-second auctions for online ad space (inventory)
- Frequency capping – manage the number of times users see your ads
- Retargeting – Deliver ads only to qualified users who
- Visit your website or
- See your digital ads
- Fall within your defined segmentation
There are multiple strategies to build campaigns:
- Focus budget on new product launches.
- Target an audience surrounding your representative locations.
- Drive visitors to a trade show booth by geo-targeting relevant audiences on specific dates.
- Build awareness in a new market
- Set up A/B tests to identify best performing campaigns and ads
Reduce wasted ad dollars by optimizing your digital campaigns. Let our experienced campaign managers streamline your digital marketing.
Contact us to learn how we can get you set up.
The Beginner’s Guide to Programmatic Advertising (external link at the Digital Marketing Institute)
Design Visually Appealing Ads
Generate better online metrics when you produce animated HTML5 ads over static image ads. Have existing videos? Incorporate video ads to outperform HTML5. Our design team can add motion to your ads to generate stopping power.
Contact us for a FREE Consultation Today
That’s right, FREE. If you are an industrial company operating in the United States, we’d be thrilled to tell you what we could do for your company and give you an accurate quote for your industrial marketing project.
Additional Creative Services
AS YOU CAN SEE, WE’RE REALLY GOOD AT WHAT WE DO
CALL US FOR A QUOTE