Design & Marketing Internship
Lohre & Associates is seeking a student in their Junior or Senior year of college to assist with a broad range of marketing, advertising and design projects. This is a chance to work with an experienced team of professionals to gain real-world experience working with industrial B2B clients to enhance the visual communication.
- Learn about client products and their customer motivations
- Assist the Web Director with website updates for design and SEO improvements
- Work with the Art Director to design digital ads
- Develop integrated communications through various media channels
- Prepare monthly digital advertising campaigns
- Manage regular optimizations to customer campaigns
- Run monthly campaign analysis and produce reports for client insights
- Help execute monthly social media schedules and monitor social media platforms
- Must have the status of Junior or Senior credits
- Experience with WordPress CMS
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Programs
- Aptitude with Social Media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- A willingness to learn website development and website management
- Understanding of cPanel and other server management platforms is a plus
- Understanding of MySQL and other database management systems is a plus
This is a paid internship where you are expected to work a maximum of 40 hours per week.
Lohre & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit a resume and portfolio URL to scott. [email protected] lohre.com